Terms & Conditions
Below is an outline of Mandurah Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Quay Ventures Pty Ltd (t/as Mandurah Cruises and Gift Shop) and/or its owners and operators do not accept any responsibility whether in tort contract or otherwise for injury to, or death of, any of its passengers whether during a cruise, boarding or disembarking or on the ferry terminal boarding jetties or any other jetties or wharves used whilst passengers are on board, boarding or disembarking. Further no liability, either expressed or implied, will be accepted for the loss of damage of luggage or other personal items.
If any term or condition contained herein shall be rendered null or void by the trade Practices Act 1974 as amended (‘the Act”). This contract shall take effect as if any such term or condition be void but only to the extent that the same is inconsistent with the Act.
The owner and/or operators reserve the right to alter schedules, prices and substitute one vessel with another if considered necessary.
The owners and/or operators reserve the right to refuse entry to any vessel or property if it is deemed that a person is intoxicated, abusive or threatening any of the employees or passengers or patrons in the ticketing and retail shop. If the passenger disregards the dress code or any other directions given by the crew or staff of Quay Ventures Pty Ltd, it may result in being removed from the vessel or premises owned by the operator.
In respect to any cancellation of a cruise, charter or function by the owners due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances including a minimum passenger requirement, they will endeavour to re-schedule the cruise within 12 months of the date that was cancelled.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax). Prices valid until 31st March 2019. Mandurah Cruises reserves the right to alter prices and itineraries at any time.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Our policies allow for the fact that life can change, but also reflects the fact Mandurah Cruises may lose the opportunity to sell seats or incur costs if short notice of cancellation is given. We also need to take payment or a deposit from you at the time of booking to secure seats.
- 1 to 10 passengers: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 11 to 20 passengers: A 50% non-refundable security deposit is due at the time of booking.
- 20 or more passengers: A 20% non-refundable security deposit is due at the time of booking
- If a deposit has been made, full payment is due 7 days prior to departure. If we do not receive this, we may allocate those seats to other passengers on the basis no final payment has been made.
Cancellations & Amendments
- Up to 14 days – 100% ticket price will be refunded
- From 14 to 8 days – 85% ticket price will be refunded
- From 7 days to 48 hours – 50% ticket price will be refunded
- Cancellations or amendments from 48 hours onwards, or failure to attend will be charged 100% ticket price
- In all cases, we will make reasonable endeavours to re-schedule your booking if this is possible, however re-scheduling is subject to other constraints and so is available at our discretion.
If the group is significant enough to have received a discretionary discount, and passenger numbers drop below the required numbers, Mandurah Cruises reserves the right to increase the price to the rate applicable to the number of people travelling.
SEAFOOD CRUISES & FISHING CHARTERS
- 1 to 10 passengers – Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 11 + passengers – A 50% non-refundable security deposit is due at the time of booking.
Cancellations & Amendments
- There is no refund of the ticket price if notice of cancellation is given within 72 hours, 50% of the ticket price is refunded if cancellation occurs between 72 hours and 14 days, and the full price is refunded up to 14 days in advance. We will make reasonable endeavours to reschedule your cruise if that is a possible option.
- Group discounts – If the group is significant enough to have received a discretionary discount, and passenger numbers drop below the required numbers, Mandurah Cruises reserves the right to increase the price to the rate applicable to the number of people travelling.
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS CRUISES
Owing to high demand all payment must be made in full at booking time, and there are no refunds available on Christmas Lights cruises, however we will make reasonable endeavours to re-schedule your cruise if this is possible.
OTHER EVENT CRUISES
Owing to high demand payment must be made in full at booking time. If cancellation or amendment is made up to 7 days prior to the cruise, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded, otherwise no refund will be made. Group discounts – If the group is significant enough to have received a discretionary discount, and passenger numbers drop below the required numbers, Mandurah Cruises reserves the right to increase the price to the rate applicable to the number of people travelling.
PRIVATE CHARTERS & FUNCTIONS
Half (50%) of the fee or $700, whichever is the lower, must be paid on booking to secure the boat. Payment must be received in full 30 days prior to the date of your function otherwise the boat may be allocated to other events or cruises. Cancellation of the charter must be put in writing and forwarded to Mandurah Cruises. In the event of the charter being cancelled within 60 days prior to your charter, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the vessel charter fee. If cancellation is within 14 days prior to the date of your charter we will charge 100% of the vessel charter fee plus any other expense already incurred or committed to. Deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable. In the event of a cancellation by Mandurah Cruises of your private charter or function due to inclement weather or any force majeure event, Mandurah Cruises will endeavour to re-schedule the cruise or a full refund will be offered.
Companion Card holders plus their companions are accepted on all cruises. Where food or drink components of a cruise apply, the companion is required to pay for this.
Please wear appropriate footwear – High heels are not suitable for Mandurah Cruises vessels, jetty or the boardwalk.
Mandurah Cruises photographers may be present on cruises, tours, functions and charters and will take photographs which may be used in marketing material produced by Mandurah Cruises. If you do not wish to be included in photographs of this nature, please advise the photographer at the time or crew member on board your cruise.