Dolphin & Scenic Canal Cruise
Enjoy all the highlights of Mandurah’s canals on our scenic dolphin cruise. It’s the perfect family friendly activity to do with the kids these school holidays.
Mandurah’s famous canals are the perfect backdrop for dolphin spotting, bird watching and learning more about our unique and precious marine environment. This relaxing dolphin cruise through the calm waterways of the Mandurah Estuary includes:
- Seeing Western Australia’s largest residential population of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Exploring the region’s vast wetlands and their abundant birdlife, including pelicans, ospreys and rare North Asian migratory birds (October to March).
- A peek into the backyards of Mandurah’s luxurious canal homes.
- Viewing our heritage-protected pioneer and cultural sites.
- Live commentary from some of Mandurah’s most experienced dolphin cruise guides.
- A 10% discount in our Gift Shop.
Enjoy a delicious, fresh fish & chips lunch option on board and/or for a limited time add the 30 minute, taste bud-tantalising ‘Ruby Chocolate Experience’ at San Churro Mandurah. See below for more details.
Prices & Booking
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE – 10% OFF
Use promo code: ‘ONLINE10‘
(Offer excludes ‘Family Pass’)
Adults: $32 Book Online $28
Senior/Students*: $25 Book Online $22
Children (3-12yrs): $18 Book Online $16
Family Pass (2 Adults, 2 Children): $82
Children under 3 years travel free
Departs Daily (except Christmas Day)
* Guests must show senior/student card on the day of cruise to redeem the senior/student rate.
* Online bookings close 30 minutes prior to departure time. Fish & chip lunch option closes 45 minutes prior to departure time.