Additional Cruise Details
- 1-hour cruise.
- Suitable for all ages, with children’s activities available on board.
- Fully-licensed bar, with snacks available for purchase (Dancing Dolphin and Mandjar vessels only).
- All guests receive a 10% discount at our Gift Shop, where we stock souvenirs and locally made goods.
- Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and we are unable to guarantee sightings. Please see our Dolphin Island Adventure Cruise for a dolphin guarantee.
Lunch option available on the 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm departures.
Menu options are as follows:
- Fish & chips $12
- Chicken nuggets & chips $12
What to Bring
We recommend bringing:
- warm top (it can get cool on the water)
In front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre. See Location Map.
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
We have a number of vessels with wheelchair access. Please call us on 9581 1242 to discuss which vessel suits your requirements.