Experience the thrill-of-the-catch on our exhilarating Mandurah fishing charters.
Rated one of the finest Mandurah fishing charters, our fishing tours are hosted by Mandurah Cruises’ experienced crew. We will take you to some of the region’s best fishing spots on board our luxury vessel, the Reel Affair II. All our Mandurah fishing charters include:
- High-quality Shimano tackle.
- Friendly, experienced and professional fishing crew, who know all of Mandurah’s best fishing spots.
- All bait.
- Training if needed.
- Large ice-filled eskies to store your catch (must be correctly sized).
- Filleting of your fish.
- The chance to fish for up to 24 crayfish, depending on the trip you choose.
- Morning tea and soft drinks.
- Complimentary heavy-duty bags to take home your catch.
Our purpose-built fishing vessel, Reel Affair II has a sun and barbecue deck, as well as a rest area with air conditioning and seating. There’s even a selection of board games and cards for the trip out and back. Take your pick of our Mandurah fishing charters. Browse the options and inclusions below.
Deep Sea Fishing Day (8-hour trip)
An authentic Australian fishing experience.
- Catch some of WA’s most famous species – Dhufish, Snapper, Samson, Shark, Baldchin Groper, Breaksea Cod.
- Unlimited cafe-style coffees and a selection of black and herbal teas provided.
- Unlimited water and soft drinks provided.
- Egg and bacon breakfast on board, with fresh rolls and condiments provided.
- BYO additional food and beverages welcome.
This cruise departs from the Stingray Point jetty which is located on Vivaldi Drive – behind the Sebel Hotel.
This tour is available daily – A minimum of 4 people are required for the tour to depart.
Prices & Booking
Additional Cruise Details
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure we are operating at the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19. All staff have completed the mandatory ‘AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course‘ as required by the Western Australian Government to operate during this recovery period.
The following conditions also apply to this tour:
- A maximum of 8 people (including infants) are permitted on board as current government guidelines allow for a maximum of 10 people in a space – which must include our 2 vessel crew (captain and tour guide). This allows for four square metres per person in a single undivided space on the vessel.
We recommend bringing:
- Wear flat, covered shoes.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather – for example a long sleeve shirt that will protect your arms and shoulders from sunburn, a warm jacket/pants as it can get cool on the water.
- Sun protection – hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, lip balm.
- If you suffer from seasickness, we recommend taking appropriate medication as this tour goes out on the open ocean.
This cruise departs from the Stingray Point jetty which is located on Vivaldi Drive, behind the Sebel Hotel – See map below.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure time for boarding. Please ensure you allow plenty of time to arrive for the cruise as our cruises run to schedule and can’t be extended.
Simply bring a print out of your booking confirmation OR present it on your mobile device to board the cruise.
This vessel is not wheelchair or walking frame accessible. Please feel welcome to call Mandurah Cruises booking office on 9581 1242 to discuss your accessibility needs.
CLICK HERE to view Mandurah Cruises Terms & Conditions.