Welcome to this very special dinner cruise on board our floating restaurant – Rebecca Sue
Rebecca Sue’s generous windows and bi-fold doors provide the perfect frame to take in our famous Indian Ocean sunset. Front and rear decks, an open interior space and modern sound system mean you can relax as your intimate dinner cruise unfolds along the scenic waterway of Mandurah. Your four-course dinner cruise includes:
- Welcome drinks and nibbles – olive oil, dukkah and bread.
- First course – a seafood grazing plate with fresh, local crab, oysters and prawns.
- Second course – barbecue seafood skewers, side salads and bread.
- Dessert – fruit salad, lemon tart and chocolate delicacies.
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drink.
You can exclusively book Rebecca Sue, our dinner cruise floating restaurant for group sunset cruises. Please contact our Functions Office on 9581 1242 or complete an online enquiry for more details. Alternatively, individual or small groups can book using the BOOK NOW link. With a maximum of 20 guests on board you are guaranteed an intimate and exclusive dinner cruise. Cruise time is typically 2-hours, departing at 6pm and returning at 8pm.