Floating Mandurah Restaurant – Dinner Cruise
Welcome to this very special dinner cruise on board our stunning floating Mandurah restaurant.
Enjoy a dinner cruise you will long remember on board our floating Mandurah restaurant.
Our stylish cruise vessel, Rebecca Sue has generous windows and bi-fold doors, providing the perfect frame to experience our famous Indian Ocean sunset. Front and rear decks, an open interior space and modern sound system mean you can relax as your intimate dinner cruise unfolds along the scenic waterways of Mandurah.
Our floating Mandurah restaurant 4-course dinner cruise includes:
- Welcome drinks and nibbles – olive oil, dukkah and bread.
- First course – seafood grazing plate with fresh local crab, oysters and prawns.
- Second course – barbecue seafood skewers, side salads and bread.
- Dessert – fruit salad, lemon tart and chocolate delicacies.
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
With a maximum of 20 guests on board, you are guaranteed an intimate and exclusive dinner cruise to remember.
For larger groups, functions or corporate bookings, the Rebecca Sue floating restaurant can be booked exclusively for dinner cruises and group sunset cruises. Please contact our Functions Office on 9581 1242 or complete an online enquiry for more details.
Prices & Booking
Price: $99 per person
Time: Saturdays January to May (available all year round for private group bookings)
Departs: Mandurah Boardwalk Jetty (in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre)
See Location Map
* Bookings are essential. Maximum of 20 people on board.