Murray River Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise while discovering the picturesque waterways of the Murray River.
This relaxing half-day cruise is your chance to sit back and take in the natural beauty of the region.
Aboard our Murray River Cruise, you will:
- Cruise past wetlands abounding with birdlife.
- Witness our famous Bottlenose dolphins as they surf and play in the wake of the boat.
- See a stunning array of flora and fauna along the expansive, serene Murray River.
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch at a waterside restaurant on the banks of the Murray River (see menu options below) OR bring your own (BYO) picnic lunch to enjoy on the beautiful grassed area or on board the vessel, before cruising back to Mandurah.
The Murray River is the longest permanent river in the Jarrah Forest and one of the few major rivers that remains undammed. Popular with canoeists, kayakers, fishermen and nature-lovers, it is one of the Shire of Murray’s most picturesque attractions.
Prices & Booking
$89 lunch included | $65 BYO picnic lunch
$84 lunch included | $60 BYO picnic lunch
Children (3-12 years):
$55 lunch included | $45 BYO picnic lunch
Children under 3 years travel free.
Departs: Saturdays 10am to 3pm (5-hour cruise)
* Must show senior/student card on the day of cruise to redeem this discounted rate.
* Prices valid on cruises until 31/03/2019.
* Online bookings close 3pm the day prior to departure.