Dreamtime Aboriginal history and culture cruise
- A 1.5-hour cruise through the calm waterways of Mandurah.
- Intimate special cultural presentation by George Walley.
- A delicious morning tea infused with traditional herbs and spices – traditional damper, lemon myrtle cake, choc river mint cake, traditional bush dips with vegetables & crackers
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
This unique Aboriginal history and culture experience is hosted on our luxury cruise vessel, the Dancing Dolphin. The boat has a fully-licensed bar with wine, champagne, spirits, beer, cider and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Wheelchair accessibility is available.
Additional Cruise Details
- Suitable for all ages, with children’s activities available on board.
- Fully-licensed bar with snacks available for purchase (Dancing Dolphin and Mandjar only).
- All guests receive a 10% discount at our Gift Shop, where we stock souvenirs and locally-made goods.
It is recommended to bring a camera, sunhat, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm top as it can get cool on the water.
In front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre. See Location Map
This cruise operates on a wheelchair-friendly vessel, the Dancing Dolphin. If you have a wheelchair or walking frame, please indicate at the time of booking.