Exclusive Mandurah Cruise
Exclusive Mandurah Cruise
Celebrate a special occasion or reconnect with friends and family, on your own private 1.5 hour cruise, aboard our double storey vessel – Dancing Dolphin.
Choose YOUR desired route on Mandurah’s calm, inland waterways and what your adventure entails:
- Go on a nature adventure – Encounter our unique wildlife including dolphins, crabs, lobsters, pelicans, ospreys, swans, plus other waterbirds, and learn all about them with full commentary from our expert guides.
- Enjoy a scenic morning tea or lunch – Cruise Mandurah’s luxurious canals while indulging in scones with jam and cream ($7pp) or delicious lunch options ($10pp) prepared fresh from local restaurant Catch 22 or bring your own food.
- Celebrate in style with ever changing views of Mandurah’s beautiful waterways – An affordable option for birthdays, anniversaries, social clubs, commemorative events and everything in between. Purchase beverages from our fully licensed bar on board and put on your favourite playlist while cruising.
The Exclusive Mandurah cruise is available Monday to Wednesday at 10am or 12pm, with other days and extended time available upon request. Call our booking office on 08 9581 1242 to request other days and extended time.
Prices & Booking
$349 per group
(1 to 50 people – including infants)
Additional Cruise Details
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure we are operating at the highest of health and safety standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19. All staff have completed the ‘AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course’ as required by the Western Australian Government to operate during this recovery period.
BYO Food or add the following options served fresh on board from local restaurant Catch 22:
- 2 x Freshly baked scones accompanied by butter, fresh jam & cream – $7pp
- Moroccan Lamb Shepherds Pies – 24 hr Slow-cooked Moroccan Lamb, set in Puff Pastry, Topped w/Mash and Tangy Tomato Relish – $10pp
- Fish and Chips – Golden Tempura Battered Fish, Crispy Chips and Aioli Sauce with lemon wedge – $10pp
- Arancini Balls (v) – Delicious and Soft, served with Beetroot, Crumbled Feta, Balsamic Reduction – $10pp
NO BYO drinks as this is a licensed venue. Drinks are available for purchase from the fully licensed bar on board.
We recommend bringing:
- warm top (it can get cool on the water)
This cruise departs from the Mandurah Boardwalk jetty which is located in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre. Our booking office and gift shop is 200m from here.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure time for boarding. Please ensure you allow plenty of time to arrive for the cruise as our cruises run to schedule and can’t be extended.
Simply bring a print out of your booking confirmation OR present it on your mobile device to board the cruise.
A number of vessels have wheelchair / walking frame access. Please select this option when booking or call Mandurah Cruises booking office on 9581 1242 to discuss which vessel suits your requirements.
CLICK HERE to view Mandurah Cruises Terms & Conditions.